Sewage Submersible Pump: For domestic or industrial waste water, dirty water with solids up
to 50 mm grain size, for liquids which are compatible with the
For draining rooms or or emptying tanks.
Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater
The sewage submersible pump is suitable for the following applications
- Suitable for sewage and dirty water
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m
- Minimum immersion depth: 275 mm
- Liquid temperature up to 35° C.
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor).
Puddle Pumps: Ideal for removal of residual water down to 1mm.
Ideal for complete drainage of flat surfaces
where a sump is not available: rooftops,
parking lots, garages, roadways, pools,.....
The Puddle pump is suitable for the following applications
- When placed directly on a hard surface,
allows water to be removed down to 1mm
- The pump´s bottom plate has rubber
all-around it, it
cannot damage delicate surfaces
- The pump can be run continuously in air